Amazon Refunding- The Basics
What's the easiest excuse to tell amazon to get a refund/replacement?
1) Telling amazon you never got the package 2) The box was empty
How do they reimburse the person that filed the claim? Amazon credit, or a full refund? If you paid via credit card, they will reimburse your credit card, if you paid by gift card, they will apply the balance to your account.
Calling or live chatting? It depends, I have talked to some people who can't talk on the phone to save their life. I find it easier just calling them, they will put you on hold for a minute or two, and will let you know that the refund is now processing.
You could go with livechat, but sometimes you will get a dick rep, so I always found it easier to call, because you can just ask to get transferred to someone else.
I'm going to say it says delivered but never came, how many days should I wait? Wait 3 days, That is how long Amazon tells you, after 3 days of it saying delivered, you are fine to call in letting them know it never came.
Why is Amazon so easy, They are a huge company? Like any good company, they prioritize customer satisfaction.
Does this work for a brand new Amazon customer that has never ordered from Amazon before? Yes.
How long does it take to get the credit/refund? Amazon claims 2-3 business days, it is normally less than one.
My account is under investigation?
You either: Made a new account, or had multiple accounts Used the same IP for multiple refunds.
Does the number of legitimate purchases on my account matter? The number of legit purchases doesn't matter. Amazon keeps track of all the refund requests you make with every excuse you use. I continually see advice saying to take a "break" or make some legit purchases.
I'm thinking about buying a cheaper console around 100-150$. Should I say I didn't get it or should I fill the package with rocks and say there were rocks in it and ship it back? Think about this logically for a second. Have you ever known anyone that has actually received a box of rocks? Don't bother sending anything back, just say you didn't get it.
Is using Prime bad? I've used both Prime and Super saver. I always get a tracking number. Im in the US. The only exception is overseas shippers, which almost never have a tracking number or even accurate estimated arrival date. The issue with this is that you can only do it a few times per account, if you already have prime on your account you are wishing to refund you are find.
If they require a signature, can one simply scribble a fake name or illegible signature? Then of course go with the "3 day, no package show" plan. Would you recommend that, or would you simply sign for it then say it was empty? Yes, you can always sign a different name or just scribble on the pad, I do it even for normal shipments. I would recommend you go for the sign it and then say it was empty since you don't have to wait.
When you say it is 'empty', how empty do you mean? Like, there were no items whatsoever? Or there was item packaging without items enclosed? Or no items or packaging, but perhaps some packing peanuts and an invoice? Do you ever make any mention of the box being damaged, or having a tampered-with appearance? If one is calling in, it seems it would behoove oneself to have some details
handy, as details give them an idea as to the nature of why the items aren't there. Which leads me to my next question.. They won't ask you, just say the item you purchased wasn't in there. I have never had anyone ask me what was exactly inside the box, but you could say that the invoice was in there, but it seems like they just forgot to add the product before sending it off. I don't say the box is damaged, I say that it looks like someone made an error while filling the box.
Why do they assume the items are missing? Do they suspect an error on behalf of their fulfillment staff? Do they suspect theft on behalf of theirs or the shipping carriers staff? Do they suspect that perhaps the driver messed up and delivered it to the wrong address? Do they even really care? They expect it happened while someone was filling the order. They really don't care, though.
Address is blacklisted? What do you do to unblacklist it? 1)Create new account 2)Use different name. DON'T BE AN IDIOT AND USE THE SAME NAME IN THE BILLING SECTION 3)Try to make an order. Once declined call Amazon 4)Call in saying you just moved in and you can't make an order. 5)They'll do something on the spot or they'll do an investigation. 6)Your address will become unblacklisted.
I am a Single full time dad on disability getting no help from their moms. It a struggle every day. My boys are 15 and 9 been doing this by myself for 8 years now it’s completely drained all my savings everything . These guys are the present day ROBIN HOOD. Im back on my feet again and my kids can have a better life all thanks to the blank card i acquired from skylink technology. Now i can withdraw up too 3000 per day Contact them as well on Mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or whatsspp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553
ReplyDeleteDo you need to increase your credit score?
ReplyDeleteDo you intend to upgrade your school grade?
Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
Do you need any information concerning any database.
Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com
Are you interested in the service of a hacker to get into a phone, facebook account, snapchat, Instagram, yahoo, Whatsapp, get verified on any social network account, increase your followers by any amount, bank wire and bank transfer. Contact him on= hackintechnology@gmail.com +12132951376(WHATSAPP)
ReplyDeleteI just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here ethicalhackers009@gmail.com for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit.
ReplyDelete